Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card on-boards over 2 mn customers. Key features:
According to an ICICI press release, "The milestone is a testimony to the unique benefits that the card offers to the cardholders. The list of benefits includes an always-on, unlimited reward programme, instant issuance of the card for select customers in less than 60 seconds, direct crediting amazon prime credit card requirements reward points to Amazon Pay balance and the contactless payment feature to help customers pay safe."
ICICI Bank and Amazon Pay have been continuously adding features to the card to improve customer convenience. For instance, a registered customer of Amazon.in, including those who are not customers of ICICI Bank, can apply for the card digitally, from anywhere in the country. New customers can be on-boarded by ICICI Bank through a ‘Video KYC’ facility in a safe and contactless manner.
Customers can apply for the Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card on the Amazon.in website or mobile app. They get a digital card in a 100% contactless and paperless manner. The physical card is also sent to the customer amazon prime credit card requirements ICICI Bank within a few days.
Lifetime free credit card with no joining or annual fee
Offers unlimited reward points on card spends based on the amazon prime credit card requirements of spends
Amazon Prime members earn 5% reward points and all other customers shopping on Amazon.in earn 3% reward points
Offers 2% reward points for spends on digital categories on Amazon.in, like bill payments, recharges, add money to Amazon Pay balance, travel & movie bookings
Also offers 2% for spends on Amazon Pay merchants, e.g., Swiggy, Bookmyshow, Yatra, and many more, as per the press release
Provides 1% reward points for spends on any merchant location in the country where Visa cards are accepted. Customers also get fuel-surcharge waiver, and no cost EMI offers on a large selection. No earnings on fuel, EMI transactions and gold purchases.
One reward point is equal to one rupee and there is no upper limit on reward points that can be accumulated
Reward points do not expire and can be redeemed from over 16 crore products on Amazon.in and other merchants that accept payments though Amazon Pay
The card can be used at more than 4 million merchant locations in India – everywhere you shop, as per the press release.
The reward earnings are credited monthly, after the billing cycle date of the card to a customer’s Amazon Pay balance. They can redeem these earnings to purchase from more than 16 crore items available on Amazon.in across. The reward earnings can also be used with Amazon Pay partner merchants for transactions like flight tickets, booking hotels, food delivery, movie tickets and much more, as per the press release.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our App Now!!
Apply for Credit Card Amazon prime credit card requirements for a Loan?Looking for an Investment?
Sorry! You have exceeded your daily OTP limit. Please retry after 24 hours.
Points to Note:
- MyLoanCare does not charge any fees for processing your application. Never pay any cash to anyone for your application.
- Never share your OTP with anyone.
Please Re-confirm Your
Amazon Pay Credit Card Features
- Amazon Prime customers can earn up to 5% cashback and non-prime customers can up to 3% cash back.
- 15% amazon prime credit card requirements at partner restaurants of ICICI Bank
- Fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps
- 3% cashback is offered on purchase at Amazon.in
Amazon Pay Credit Card Benefits
- Earning made on Amazon pay credit card is via amazon pay balance.
Amazon Pay Credit Card Eligibility
An applicant needs to meet the following criteria to get Amazon Pay Credit Card from ICICI Bank:
- CIBIL: ICICI Bank require a minimum CIBIL score of 700 for issuing its Amazon Pay Credit Card.
- Occupation: ICICI Bank offers this credit card to both, salaried and self employed professionals and businessman with regular source of income.
|CIBIL Score||700 and above|
|Occupation||Salaried and Self Employed|
More about Shopping Card
- Shopping credit cards are the most popular category of credit cards as it helps people save on shopping various items. Shopping card offers attractive cash back or reward points, every time you spend a certain amount on pre-specified categories on the card. The demand for such cards is so high that almost all the banks are offering these cards. You can enjoy cash backs, reward amazon prime credit card requirements and schemes like one plus one.
- Easy to pay on your online shopping deals.
- Saves time and effort of paying in cash.
- Allows conversion of your shopping bills into convenient monthly payments (EMIs).
- Earn Discount/Cash back or rewards points offers on pre-specified categories of spend or shopping outlets including dining, departmental stores, grocery and international spends.
ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Details
Check More Cards from ICICI Bank
Other Shopping Credit Cards
✅What charges I need to pay as joining fee for Amazon Pay Credit Card of ICICI Bank?
Joining fee charged on ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card is NIL.
✅What is the annual fee for Amazon Pay Credit Card ?
Annual fee charged on Amazon Pay Credit Card is NIL.
✅Is there any late payment charge on Amazon Pay Credit Card ?
No, ICICI Bank does not charge any late payment fee on your Amazon Pay Credit Card.
✅What is the second year renewal fee on Amazon Pay Credit Card ?
ICICI Bank charges a second year renewal fee of NIL on your Amazon Pay Credit Card
✅What is the interest charge per month on Amazon Pay Credit Card ?
ICICI Bank charges an interest of 3.50% per month on Amazon Pay Credit Card.
amazon prime credit card requirements ICICI Credit Card News - Nov 2021
- 2021-11-17 : ICICI Bank Reports Growth In Credit Card Usage
ICICI Bank has reported growth in credit card spending of Rs 17,268 crore in September 2021, compared to Rs 15,271 crore in August 2021. This time the lender has surpassed SBI Cards in credit card spendings in September 2021.
- 2021-11-08 : Credit Card Spending Seen Sharp Rise in Oct and Nov
As per the reports of ICICI Securities, the spending on credit cards has seen a sharp growth of 17% in October and 11% in November. Previously, credit card spend have grown 34% quarter-on-quarter in the second quarter of 2021-22.
- 2021-10-20 : Avail Discount Using ICICI Bank Card
ICICI Bank customers can avail discounts on flight tickets on Yatra.com. This offer can be redeemed by a credit card and debit card user till December 31, 2021. The lender is offering flat 12% on flight tickets.
- 2021-10-07 : ICICI Bank Has Launched Contactless Payment System
ICICI Bank has launched a contactless payment system through its banking app- iMobile. This new system will enable tap their smartphones to pay at POS (Point of Sale) machines of merchant outlets.
- 2021-07-14 : Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card issuance crosses 20 lakh mark
ICICI Bank and Amazon Pay announced that the lender had crossed the 20 lakh mark for issuing ‘Amazon Pay ICICI Bank’ credit cards, becoming the first co-branded card to achieve this feat.
*Terms and conditions apply. Credit at sole discretion of lender, which is subject to credit appraisal, eligibility check, rates, charges and terms. Information displayed is indicative and collected from public sources. MyLoanCare is an independent professional service provider and is not related to the government or government bodies or any regulator or any credit information bureau in any way. Information carried at this website is not and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation or invitation to borrow or lend. The Company does not undertake any liability with respect to the correctness of the content, information and calculations. Information is subject to change without notice. By submitting your query or using any tools or calculators, you authorize MyLoanCare to share your information with lender(s), consent for such lender(s) to access your credit information report and contact you regarding your query overriding your number being in National Do Not Call Registry. This is a free service and no charges are payable by the borrower to MyLoanCare. The Company may receive remuneration from lenders for services provided to them. Read MoreRead Less
Please wait while your information is being processed. tcf online digital banking
* The Gift Card will be amazon prime credit card requirements to your linked Amazon.co.uk account on approval if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise it will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account when you activate your card.
**Eligible Amazon Prime members include, in Amazon's sole discretion: annual and monthly Amazon Prime members (excluding Prime Video-only members), members who share Amazon Prime benefits via an Amazon Household, Amazon Student, and trial memberships of Amazon Prime (excluding Prime Video-only members).
1. If you do not make at least your minimum payment in full and on time or if you go over your credit limit, your promotional rate will be withdrawn and you will pay the standard purchase rate (as shown on your statement) on any balance outstanding. When the offer period ends you will pay the standard purchase rate on any remaining purchase balance. The 0% offer only applies to purchases and does not apply to any balance transfers and cash related transactions (payment for an item that is amazon prime credit card requirements of actual cash) such as (but not limited to) online and in-store gambling, lottery tickets, purchase of foreign currency and money transfers.
2. Instant Spend allows you to spend up to £500 at Amazon.co.uk before your card arrives in the post. Instant Spend is subject to identification checks. Upon approval for Instant Spend, your card details will be automatically loaded to your Amazon.co.uk account as your default payment method and you can use those card details to make purchases at Amazon.co.uk. If you choose to skip the identity check questions or are unable to answer the questions correctly, you will not qualify for Instant Spend, however your card details will be automatically loaded to your Amazon.co.uk account as your default payment method once you have activated your card. You will be told your full credit limit when you receive your card.
Whenever your Amazon Reward Points balance reaches 1,000 points, a £10 Amazon.co.uk Gift Card will be automatically loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account within two working days of your next statement.
Eligible Prime members will earn Amazon Reward Points at a rate of 1.5 per pound spent at Amazon.co.uk and 0.25 points everywhere amazon prime credit card requirements. If you are not an Eligible Prime member you will earn Amazon Reward Points at a rate of 0.75 per pound spent at Amazon.co.uk and 0.25 points everywhere else. You will earn points on the full transaction value (including amazon prime credit card requirements.
Already a cardholder? Visit Online Account Manager
Credit only available to UK residents aged 18 or over. Subject to status and provided by NewDay Ltd. Terms apply. NewDay Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 7297722, registered office: 7 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DA. NewDay Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 690292 and is also authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Services Regulations 2017 (Ref no: 555318) for the provision of payment services. The retailer, Amazon EU S.a.r.l., acts solely as a credit broker and introduces customers to credit products from NewDay Ltd on a non-exclusive basis and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with number 746485. UK Office Address: 1 Principal Place, Worship St, London EC2A 2FA. UK Establishment Number: BR017427. Amazon EU S.a.r.l. is a credit broker and not the lender.