watch the videoHow to apply Star Health IPO online by ICICI bank -Apply ipo by ASBA icici bank ipo application
ICICI Bank launches ‘iMobile Pay’: How to use and key features explained
Home / Money / Personal Finance / ICICI Bank launches ‘iMobile Pay’: How to use and key features explained3 min read.Updated: 07 Dec 2020, 12:08 PM IST Edited By Sangeeta Ojha
- ICICI Bank's ‘iMobile Pay’ enables customers of all banks to download this app
- It allows customers to scan a QR code of any payments app and send money to any UPI ID, bank account, self
ICICI Bank today announced that it has us bank cash plus signature card its state-of-the-art mobile banking app, iMobile, into an app that offers payments and banking services to customers of any bank. Called ‘iMobile Pay’, the app offers a unique combination of facilities of a payment app-- such as enabling customers to pay to any UPI (Unified Payments Interface) ID or merchants, pay bills and do online recharges among others-- with instant banking services namely savings account, investments, loans, credit cards, gift cards, travel cards and much more. The users of ‘iMobile Pay’ can also transfer money to any bank account, payment app and digital wallet. Another prominent feature of ‘iMobile Pay’ is ‘pay to contacts’ which enable users to automatically see the UPI IDs of their phone book contacts, registered on the ICICI Bank UPI ID network, of any payment app and digital wallet.
Speaking on the initiative, Anup Bagchi, Executive Director, ICICI Bank said, “Now on, customers of any bank can experience the ease, speed and safety of our mobile banking app. They can link all their bank accounts to this app. It means they can continue to bank with any bank and still use ‘iMobile Pay’ for all their digital transactions. Also, they can undertake all transactions, which they were so far doing through a gamut of payments app, through this app. We believe that users will like this innovation as it offers them the unique benefit of payment apps and banking apps in one single place. “
“We are delighted to facilitate ICICI Bank in transforming its mobile banking app empowered with UPI and interoperable with all other UPI based payment apps. This is yet another initiative that will inspire the ecosystem to integrate interoperability on digital platforms," Dilip Asbe, MD & CEO, NPCI said.
How to get started
To get started on ‘iMobile Pay’, customers of any bank in the country can download the app, instantly link their bank accounts and generate a UPI ID (which is simply their mobile number e.g. [email protected]) to avail all the facilities.
Key features of ‘iMobile Pay’ are:
- Open for all: ‘iMobile Pay’ enables customers of all banks to download this app and experience the quick transactions backed by best-in-class security features
- Acts like a payments app: It allows customers to scan a QR code of any payments app and send money to any UPI ID, bank account, self. It helps the users to transfer the money instantly to anyone free-of-cost. Further, users can pay using the app at a host of establishments including petrol pumps, grocery stores, restaurants, pharmacies, hospitals, multiplexes and much more. Further, they can transfer money to any bank account, payment app or digital wallet.
- Offers banking services: It also acts as a gateway for the customers to begin a new relationship with ICICI Bank. It allows them to open an ICICI Bank savings account digitally and instantaneously, apply for a credit card at zero joining fee and get instant approval for home/personal/car loans.
- Enables users to link multiple bank accounts: Users average american savings 2020 transact using any of these linked accounts with a single UPI ID which is generated at the time of linking the first account.
- Lot more to be added soon: The list of forthcoming exciting features include users can pay utility bills, recharge mobile phones, check CIBIL score, book travel tickets, buy travel and gift cards, invest in an FD, RD, mutual funds and insurances. They will also get a feature of spends tracker, that will provide an overview of spends, with all transactions are bucketed into specific categories, to help them track their balances.
Here are the simple steps to start using the app:
1) Download the app, ‘iMobile Pay’, from Google Play Store, open it and set up a four-digit log-in PIN. Users also have the option of logging in using their fingerprint. As of now, it is not available for iOS users.
2) Link accounts: On the welcome screen, tap on ‘link account’ and enter the required details to link the savings account of any bank. Users can also link multiple bank accounts.
3) Generate UPI ID: Upon successful linking of the accounts, a UPI ID will be generated, which can be used to start making transactions. The UPI ID generated will remain the same for all the linked bank accounts. Users can simply select the account of their choice, while making a transaction.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint. Download our App Now!!
ICICI Icici bank online banking app Network
Internet Not Available
Friends, Today I’ll tell you how to activate ICICI Bank Mobile Banking App “iMobile”. ICICI Bank “iMobile” app recently made many changes, and its activation process is made easier. Activation of “iMobile” app in the previous version was a bit difficult. But the new version can be activated more efficiently than before. So here I’ll tell you to step by step guide how to activate ICICI Bank iMobile app.
How to Activate iMobile App?
To activate iMobile on iPhone and Android app follow these instructions
Before activation, you’ll need to check default SIM settings for Messaging (SMS message). Because the ICICI mobile banking app “iMobile” will verify your mobile number by sending a message to ICICI bank’s server. So you will need to set primary mobile number as default for SMS, which is registered for ICICI Bank Mobile Banking.
- Go to your Smartphone “Settings” & tap on SIM Card or DualSIM option. In SIM Card or DualSIM settings tap Messaging (SMS message) option. Now select the main SIM on which you have ICICI banking facility. In case you are using Android 6.0 Marshmallow or Android 7.0 nougat then “Go to Settings>More Connection settings>Sim Card Manager>Text Messages” and choose sim which is registered in your ICICI Bank account. If you select the option “Always ask” then ICICI iMobile app will ask you to select main sim in STEP 1.
- And along with this also check your mobile balance because it will take charge money to send the message if your SIM doesn’t have balance then first recharge it.
- After the Messaging SIM selection, Tap on the “ActivateNow” button. iMobile app will send an SMS or if you have selected option “Always ask” in the Messaging Sim Selection settings, then Please Select Your SIM box will appear on the screen, choose here your preferred sim and tap on the Verify Mobile Number button. As you can see that some amount has been deducted from your mobile balance for the SMS charge.
- Now, this app is connecting to the server and verifying the registered mobile number. Your mobile number has been Verified.
- Next, it will ask Please Choose the login method. So How you want to use your iMobile app?Do you want to login with PIN Password?, or want to login with existing Internet Banking User ID and Password. If you choose the User ID and password login option, each time you will need to enter a user ID and password. So it is better and faster way you choose “I want to use 4 digit login Pin“. So you will only need to enter 4 digit pin each time for login. And also keep in mind don’t use your ATM PIN here, Choose separate PIN.
- If you want to login with four digit code, then enter a four-digit code into the box and enter it again to verify. After this tap on Submit button.
- A few moments later, you will receive an Alert message: “You are one step away from Using iMobile. Please complete verification and start experiencing iMobile”. So tap on OK.
- Now at the “iMobile” login screen, enter the 4 digit PIN again, and it will be automatically logged in.
- Next, you’ll need to verify ATM/Debit card. On the back of ATM/Debit card, a 2-2 digit code from “A to P” is given. Of which you will have to enter the correct code here. Seeing them fill here.
- After filling the code correctly, tap on “Activate” button. If you have entered the code correctly, “Activation Done!” message will receive on the screen. If the code is entered wrongly, then you will need to re-complete the whole process. Now “iMobile” has been fully activated.
On main Screen Feature-
After Login On the main screen, You will see Account and Deposits, Fund Transfers, Recharge, Bill payment & Reminders, Shopping & Offers, Cards, Loans and Forex, UPI, Insurance and Tax Payment, SmartKeys & Services related features. Now Tap on photo icon to set an image as profile Photo. And your ICICI iMobile banking app is ready to use.
You May Also See:
~Any problem just watch following video~
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ICICI Bank.|
ICICI Mobile Banking
ICICI Mobile Banking Details
Last Updated 23rd Nov 2021
iMobile, Mera Mobile, iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking is the mobile banking application for retail as well as corporate customers to transact banking services like fund transfer, paying bills, booking tickets etc.
|Application Platform||Google Playstore, Apple Store|
|App Names||iMobile, Mera Mobile, iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking|
|Services Offered||Fund Transfer, Book online tickets, Making Payments, Opening FD/RD Account etc.|
|Fund Transfer Methods||IMPS, NEFT, RTGS|
|Registration Methods|| Visit Bank Branch/ATM|
Online through Mobile App
|Benefits||Available 24*7 |
icici bank online banking app icici bank online banking app Accessible everywhere
Apply for Savings Account
Sorry! You have exceeded your daily OTP limit. Please retry after 24 hours.
Points to Note:
- MyLoanCare does not charge any fees for processing your application. Never pay any cash to anyone for your application.
- Never share your OTP with anyone.
Please Re-confirm Your
ICICI Mobile Banking
ICICI is one of the largest Private Bank in India that provides mobile banking services through iMobile, Mera Mobile, iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking. Account-holders of ICICI can access banking services anytime and anywhere using their smartphones. To avail the mobile banking services such as balance enquiry, transfer of funds, bill payments, instant opening or closing of FDs and RDs and much more users must register for Mobile Banking Services with their registered mobile number.
Key Highlights of ICICI Bank Mobile Banking
- With ICICI iMobile App, you can transfer funds, pay bills, book travel or movie tickets, recharge your mobile and DTH connection, locate an ATM etc. These services are offered by the bank to the account holders 24*7.
Key features of ICICI app are:
- iMobile App enables you to enquire about Account Balance, Mini Statement, Cheque Status, IFSC code, Customer Care Number, Deposit Account & Loan Account Enquiry etc.
- iMobile by ICICI Bank is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Account-holders in ICICI Bank can make fund transfers, view and transact all accounts including loan, PPF, iWish, insurance, cards.
How to Register for ICICI Mobile Banking Application?
- Visit the bank or ICICI Bank ATM to initiate the registration process.
- Now, download and install the iMobile app from your play store
- As you open the app, click on "I already have an account". Click on Activate Now.
- You will now receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, and the app will automatically read the OTP.
- Now, choose the login method and click on the Submit button.
- Enter the debit card number on the backside of the card as requested and click on Activate. You can choose fingerprint login by clicking the "Enable Fingerprint" button.
How to Login to ICICI Mobile Banking Services?
- To log in to iMobile app open the app and login with a 4-digit PIN, fingerprint, or internet banking user ID and password as per the method chosen during the registration process.
Services Available on ICICI Mobile Banking App
With ICICI Bank mobile banking app users can make financial transactions by sitting anywhere through their smartphones if they have an internet connection.
- Account-holders of ICICI Bank can transfer funds through different modes such as NEFT, RTGS or IMPS between their own accounts or to another account of any bank by using the mobile banking services of ICICI Bank.
- You can also book online tickets through air, road or train by using mobile banking.
- If you want to open an FD/RD Account or invest in mutual funds or any other investment schemes, you can do so by using ICICI Bank mobile banking app.
- With ICICI Bank Mobile Banking App, you can also request for issues of Demand Draft and Cheque Book, the opening of new accounts and closure of Loan Accounts.
- Users can further make various payments of utility bills, LIC and other insurance premium payments, credit card dues payments and tax payments using mobile banking app.
- You can also access your account statement and account summary online using ICICI mobile banking app.
ICICI Fund Transfer Options
ICICI Bank provides the facility to transfer funds to the accounts of third parties using different modes such as NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
NEFT or National Electronic Funds Transfer is the inter-banking facility to transfer funds from one institution to another institution within the country. NEFT is based on Deferred Net settlement which means the amount is credited in hourly batches along with the other payments. So, all the requests received in 30 minutes will be completed together.
- To transfer money through ICICI NEFT, one needs to have required bank details, including the IFSC code of the recipient's Bank.
- There is no minimum cap for transferring money through ICICI NEFT. However, you can transfer upto ₹25 Lakhs through NEFT facility.
- While the beneficiary does not have to pay any transfer charges to receive money through NEFT, however, the person doing the NEFT transaction through ICICI NEFT, has to bear 2 Lakhs NEFT charges for fund transfer.
- Also, ICICI NEFT money transfer facility is available for NRE/ NRO accounts in the country.
RTGS or Real Time Gross Settlement is the transfer of money from one bank to another bank on a real-time or gross basis. The term 'Real-time' means that the payment is made instantly without any delay. The gross settlement means the money is transferred on one to one basis. Presently, there are 140,000 RTGS-enabled bank branches in India.
- If you want to transfer money through ICICI RTGS, you would require the following details of the recipients.
- The amount of transfer
- The account number
- Recipient and bank name
- The recipient IFSC code
- You can transfer up to ₹ 10 Lakhs through ICICI RTGS facility of fund transfer.
- While the beneficiary does not have to pay any transfer charges to receive money through RTGS, however, the person doing the RTGS transaction through ICICI RTGS, has to bear 10,000 RTGS charges for icici bank online banking app transfer.
Immediate payment service or IMPS is a real-time fund transfer system from ICICI to another bank. To transfer money through IMPS, you need the recipient's mobile number and the generated MMID code or account number and IFSC or Aadhaar number. In India, about 498 banks are part of the IMPS system.
- You can transfer money 24*7 through ICICI IMPS facility at any time of the day, unlike other modes of money transfers.
- While the beneficiary icici bank online banking app not have to pay any transfer charges to receive money through IMPS, however, the person doing the IMPS transaction through ICICI IMPS, has to bear 10,000 IMPS charges for fund transfer.
How to Transfer Funds on ICICI App?
If you want to transfer funds through the ICICI app, follow these steps.
- Firstly, log in your ICICI Net Banking Portal.
- Select the "Funds Transfer" option under the "Payments & Transfer" tab.
- On the next page, choose the type of transaction and click on "Proceed".
- Now, select the account from which the funds need to be transferred and enter the amount, purpose and beneficiary of the transfer.
- Next, verify all the details, accept the terms and conditions and click on "Submit".
- Now, on the next page, verify all the details and click on "Confirm".
- Finally, enter the password sent to the registered mobile number and click on "Confirm".
ICICI Bank Mobile Apps
ICICI Bank provides Mobile Banking Services through the following apps:
ICICI Bank NEFT, RTGS, IMPS – Timings, Charges and Limits
|Transaction Type||Charges||Per Day Limit||Timings|
|IMPS||10,000||₹10 Lakhs||24*7, 365 Days|
|NEFT||2 Lakhs||₹25 Lakhs||7 AM to 6 PM|
ICICI Mobile Banking: Do's and Don'ts
Following are the do's and don'ts that you must remember while using ICICI mobile banking services.
- A unique and strong password consisting of a mix of alphanumeric and special characters must secure your mobile phone.
- It would be best if you changed your password on a regular basis.
- If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, you must immediately report to the bank as well as the nearest police station.
- Never share confidential information on any other website.
- Do not share any banking information on your phone.
- It would be best if you informed the bank icici bank online banking app in case of a change in your mobile number.
✅How can I register for ICICI mobile banking?
You can register for ICICI mobile banking services by filling the mobile registration form along with required documents for Identity Proof to the ICICI branch. You can also register for ICICI mobile banking services by downloading the ICICI App from your play icici bank online banking app and then complete the registration process by setting your mPIN.
✅What is ICICI mobile banking?
ICICI Bank provides mobile banking facility to its users through the ICICI App. Customers can make financial transactions like Fund Transfer, Making Utility Bill Payment, getting a new credit/ debit card etc. to enjoy banking services anytime and anywhere using their smartphone device.
✅Which is the mobile app for ICICI?
ICICI offers mobile banking services to ICICI customers through ICICI apps such as iMobile, Mera Mobile, iBizz ICICI Corporate Banking.
✅How can I get my ICICI Bank online banking username and password?
ICICI provides username and password with pre-printed kit if you register for ICICI internet banking application by visiting the bank. You can use the same username and password while you register for mobile banking services online to get a new mPIN.
✅How do I activate mobile banking?
You can activate for ICICI mobile banking services by registering for mobile banking services by visiting the ICICI Bank or online by downloading the ICICI app from your play store. After completing the registration process, set up your mPIN and then log in using your mPIN or user name and ID to complete the activation process for mobile banking.
*Terms and conditions apply. Credit at sole discretion of lender, which is subject to credit appraisal, eligibility check, rates, charges and terms. Information displayed is indicative and collected from public sources. MyLoanCare is an independent professional service provider and is not related to the government or government bodies or any regulator or any credit information bureau in any way. Information carried at this website is not and should not be construed as an offer or solicitation or invitation to borrow or lend. The Company does not undertake any liability with respect to the correctness of the content, information and calculations. Information is subject to change without notice. By submitting your query or using any tools or calculators, you authorize MyLoanCare to share your information with lender(s), consent for such lender(s) to access your credit information report and contact you regarding your query overriding your number being in National Do Not Call Registry. This is a free service and no charges are payable by the borrower to MyLoanCare. The Company may receive remuneration from lenders for services provided to them. Read MoreRead Less
Please wait while your information is being processed.
Secure payments for seamless order management
Integrate Zoho Inventory and ICICI Bank to stay on top of all your payables and receivables.
START MY FREE TRIALSHOW ME THE ROPES
A scalable order management solution
Zoho Inventory is a cloud-based order management system designed for small and medium businesses across the world. Track your inventory in batches, monitor expiry dates, or serialize items before bundling them into kits. Fulfil online and offline orders through more than 30 supported shipping carriers.
Pay for your purchases within Zoho Inventory
Keep up with your payables by paying your vendors from your ICICI Bank account as soon as a bill is recorded in Zoho Inventory. You can make whole or partial payments and track the status of your purchases in real time.
Secure and seamless integration
Integrate your ICICI Bank account with Zoho Inventory to safely engage with your vendors on a single platform. Cut down on password hassles as you stay on top of your cash flow.
Get paid in more number of ways
With ICICI eazypay, your customers can now pay for your supplies quickly and safely using either online modes such as net banking, debit cards or credit cards, or they can opt to pay offline through cash challans, offline RTGS/NEFT, cheques and demand drafts.
Zoho Inventory is built to handle the Indian tax system. Get the right GST rate for every transaction based on your GST treatment and the time, place and value of the supply.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I integrate my ICICI Bank account with Zoho Inventory?
- 1. Navigate to Integrations in Zoho Inventory, select Online Payments, and click Set up Now inside the ICICI Bank subsection. Fill in your ICICI User ID and Corp ID.
- 2. Log in to your ICICI net banking account, navigate to the Transfers section, and click Pending on Me. To proceed further, click the link below Connected Banking Approval.
- 3. Read the terms & conditions before you click Approve. Select Confirm to complete the integration.
Do I need to log in to my ICICI account every time I want to make a vendor payment?
- 1. No, you will not need to log in to your bank separately to pay a vendor, as long as your Zoho Inventory is connected to your ICICI Bank account.
Connect your ICICI Bank account with Zoho Inventory today
Pure order management, crafted for small and medium businesses.
SIGN UP NOW