: Wells fargo custom design debit card
|Wells fargo custom design debit card|
|Wells fargo custom design debit card|
|Wells fargo custom design debit card|
Personalized Debit Card FAQs
The Bank reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether a submitted image will be accepted or rejected. All images submitted must have the consent of the owner including those images downloaded from the internet. The Bank will reject images that contain any of the following:
- Trademarks, copyrighted materials, company names, logos, slogans, brands of any third party or any material that could infringe on copyright or trademark rights
- Celebrities, actors, musicians, professional athletes, politicians or public figures of any kind (the only exception to this is permission-based photos of you, your family members or friends photographed with a famous person)
- Cartoon characters or artwork that you have not created and/or do not have permission from the copyright owner to use
- People conducting or involving themselves in criminal or illegal activities or otherwise inappropriate behavior
- Racial, political or socially sensitive material
- Provocative, lewd or sexual content – including nude or semi-nude
- Obscene, indecent or offensive material, including profanity or any other obscenities
- Phone numbers, addresses, account numbers, personalized identification numbers or URL addresses
- Any image we deem unacceptable to be associated with the Bank brand
Images that do not meet the above guidelines will be rejected, and you will be notified by email. You may then submit another image. The Bank reserves the right to exclude anyone from future use of the personalized card design service who submits or repeatedly submits images that do not follow these guidelines.
Tips for selecting an image
- Image files need to be in either jpeg, gif or png formats, and cannot exceed 4 megabytes
- Images must be at least 480 x 480 in size
- Images should wells fargo custom design debit card a minimum of 1024x786 pixels for best picture quality
- Small images will reproduce poorly; for best results and greater image clarity, use larger images with higher resolutions
- The time your image takes to upload depends on your Internet connection speed; the larger the image, the longer it will take to upload
- Keep in mind, you’ll have the opportunity to make some adjustments to the appearance of your image in the wells fargo custom design debit card design page
- If you increase the scale of your image too much, it may print poorly if you have a smaller file size
Design Your Personalized Debit Card Now
What is a Personalized Debit Card?
A Personalized Debit Card is just like a normal debit card, except that you get to choose the photo or image that you want on the card. There are image guidelines of course, but as long as your image complies with those basic rules, you can create a debit card that's unique to you.
How do I get a Personalized Debit Card?
If you already have a Florence Bank debit card, go to our website's design page to customize your new Personalized Debit Card.
What if I don't have a Florence Bank debit card?
If you have a checking account, but not a debit card, please contact us or stop by a branch to order one. If you do not have a checking account with us, you can open one in minutes on our website.
How much does a Personalized Debit Card cost?
We are offer Personalized Debit Cards for free to our customers.
Can I change the image on my card?
Yes. You can change wells fargo custom design debit card custom image as often as you like.
Can my joint account holders design their own cards, too?
Absolutely! Every card associated with your account can be customized by the individual cardholder.
Will my card number or my PIN number change?
Yes. The account number, expiration date and security code on your new personalized debit card will change. Once received, please activate and select your PIN for your new Personalized Debit Card by calling the number on your card. Please remember to contact any merchants with whom you have automatic payments to update your debit card information.
Does a Personalized Debit Card work just like a regular debit card?
Yes. They work exactly the same.
Can I customize my Florence Bank Business Debit Card?
At this time the Personalized Debit Card is available only for personal accounts.
How do I know if my image was approved?
Every submitted image is reviewed wells fargo custom design debit card compliance with the Image Guidelines. Each image must also follow the Visa Guidelines. Once your image is approved, you will receive an approval email and your card will be ordered.
What if the image that I submit isn't accepted?
Florence Bank will reject an image if it does not meet our Image Guidelines or if it is in breach of a third party's copyright.
We will notify you by email if there is a problem with your image and you will have the opportunity to submit another photo. In most cases, it wells fargo custom design debit card be as simple as selecting an image that is not trademarked or under copyright. If we send you an email advising that your image has been rejected, simply follow the instructions provided in the email to redesign your card using a new image of your own or one from our image gallery. You will not be charged a fee for a rejected image.
When I receive my renewal card, will it still have my personalized image?
Yes. Upon expiration of your card, the reissued card will have the same image as your most recent design.
How can I turn my picture into a digital photo?
To upload your picture, it must be saved as a digital image on your computer's hard drive. Most photo processing services can scan your photo onto a disk. You can then transfer the photo from your disk to your hard drive for uploading.
Remember, the image needs to be saved in either JPEG (.jpg. jpeg), PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp), or TIFF formats.
What size and format does my digital photo need to be?
Picture files can be in JPEG (.jpg. jpeg), PNG, GIF, Bitmap (.bmp), or TIFF formats. The file size should be at least 50KB in size and at least 480x 480 pixels. You cannot upload an image that is less than 480 pixels along its smallest side. Image files cannot exceed 4 megabytes (MB).
Note: Please refer to our Image Guidelines for full wells fargo custom design debit card I need special software to design my personalized debit card?
In order to process your image, you will need Flash player 6.0 (or higher). If wells fargo custom design debit card do not already have Flash player installed, you can download it free of charge at Adobe.com.
Can I edit my original image?
No, you cannot edit the original image, but you will be able to adjust how it appears on your card. You'll be able to:
- Adjust the size of your image on your card.
- Rotate your image in increments of 90 degrees.
- Flip it for a mirror image.
- Place the image where you want it to be.
Can I improve the quality of my image?
Unfortunately we cannot improve the quality of the image, so make sure you choose a high resolution photo.
Does Florence Bank adjust the picture to make it look nicer on the card?
Florence Bank does not adjust the picture in any way. Please make sure to place the picture exactly where you want it to be and make any adjustments in the card designer. What you see when you design your card is what you get!
What should I do when I receive my Personalized Debit Card?
When you receive your new Personalized Debit Card in 7-10 business days, please activate and select your PIN for your new Personalized Debit Card by calling the number on the card to activate.
It is important to destroy your old card as soon as you activate your Personalized Debit Card. Please note that until you destroy your old card, you are wells fargo custom design debit card for the use of both cards, in accordance with the relevant terms and conditions of the contract regulating their use.
Wells fargo custom design debit card -
How to get a debit card
Debit cards allow consumers to make safe and convenient transactions with funds from their checking account. Debit cards are often provided when you open an account at a bank, credit union, or financial institution, but there might be some cases in which you have to request one yourself. You may also follow some of the same options if you need to request a replacement for a damaged or lost debit card. Before committing to opening a bank account and getting a debit card, be sure to consider the monthly service fees that may apply to your savings or checking account.
Before you can use a debit card, you may have to set a PIN (Personalized Identification Number) and activate the card by calling the bank’s customer service number, using an ATM, or by confirming receipt through your bank account’s website or mobile app.
How to get a new debit card
Once you have an eligible bank account, you may be able to get a debit card through the following steps:
- Call customer service. You can usually call your bank’s customer service line to request a debit card or to confirm if one has been mailed to your correct address.
- Request a card online. You may be able to request a debit card through your bank account’s website or mobile app.
Before you can use your new debit card, you’ll need to activate it by calling the number on the back of the card. If this feature is available to you, you may be able to confirm receipt of your debit card and activate it through your bank account’s mobile app.
What do you need to get a debit card?
When opening a bank account and getting a debit card, you’ll likely need to provide some of the following:
- Valid driver’s license
- Social security card
- A bill with your current name and address
- Proof of address
- State identification card
- Confirmation of enrollment in an accredited school or college/trade school (if applying for student or college bank account)
How to set up a bank account
You may open a bank account through some of the following steps:
- Start the application process with your bank.
- Choose the right type of accounts (checking, student, etc.) for you.
- Read over your account materials. Once you are approved and your eligible bank account is opened you can request a debit card.