First community bank kansas city mo -Full version (300 KB PDF)
Board Actions Dallas New York San Francisco
Equity Bank (United States)
Equity Bank is a community bank. It is headquartered in Wichita, Kansas with locations in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, and Oklahoma. Equity Bank’s parent company, Equity Bancshares, Inc., is based in Wichita. It trades on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the ticker symbol ‘EQBK'. Equity Bank has grown primarily through acquisitions: of First Community Bank, Prairie State Bancshares Inc., Adams Dairy Bank, First National Bank of Liberal, City Bank & Trust, and MidFirst Bank.
As of July 2019, Equity Bank was a $4 billion community bank with 52 bank locations. It offers commercial loans, consumer banking, mortgage loans and treasury management services.
Equity Bank was founded in Andover, Kansas in 2003. Equity Bank completed an initial public offering in November 2015, offering more than 2.2 million shares. Its common stock found an opening price of $22.50 per share on the NASDAQ exchange.
In November 2016, Equity Bank acquired Community First Bank of Harrison, Arkansas. In March 2017, Equity Bancshares Inc. completed its merger with Prairie State Bancshares Inc. This acquisition expanded Equity branch locations throughout Kansas to Hoxie, Grinnell, and Quinter. In March 2018, Equity Bank gained regulatory approval to acquire Adams Dairy Bank in Blue Springs, Missouri and First National Bank of Liberal in Liberal, Kansas. In August 2018, Equity Bank completed the acquisition of City Bank & Trust of Guymon, Oklahoma. In October 2018, Equity Bank completed the acquisition of Midfirst Bank in Guymon and New Cordell, Oklahoma.
In February 2019, Equity Bank in Kansas City was robbed.
- ^"Equity Bancshares, Inc. (EQBK) Company Profile & Facts". finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2019-07-11.
- ^Heck, Josh (November 17, 2015). "Equity Bank Completes IPO". The Wichita Business Journal.
- ^Jerry, Siebenmark (November 11, 2016). "Equity Completes Arkansas Bank Acquisition". The Wichita Eagle.
- ^Heck, Josh (March 13, 2017). "Equity Completes Second Acquisition In Four Months". The Wichita Business Journal.
- ^Leslie, Collins (March 28, 2018). "Equity Bank wins approval to acquire Blue Springs bank". Kansas City Business Journal.
- ^"Equity Bancshares, Inc. Completes Acquisition of City Bank & Trust of Guymon, Oklahoma". StreetInsider.com. August 23, 2018.
- ^Brian, Brus (October 30, 2018). "Equity Bancshares to Buy Midfirst Branches In Guymon-New Cordell".
- ^Sloan, Nick (Feb 15, 2019). ""FBI Investigating Robbery Of Equity Bank In Kansas City". KCTV 5.
: First community bank kansas city mo
|CAPITAL ONE AUTO FINANCE PRE QUALIFY LOGIN|
|What is a trust company|
|First community bank kansas city mo|
|JAPANESE FOOD SAN FRANCISCO|
|Blue sky restaurant fort smith arkansas|