Reload walmart money card with bank account -Visa Debit Card
Add money wherever you are
Online access, mobile number verification (via text message) and identity verification (including SSN) are required to open and use your account. Mobile number verification, email address verification and mobile app are required to access all features. See GO2bank Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) and GO2bank Secured Credit Cardholder Agreement and Security Agreement (PDF) for fees, terms and conditions.
1. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period. The name and Social Security number on file with your employer or benefits provider must match your GO2bank account exactly or we will decline your deposit.
2. Monthly fee waived whenever you receive a payroll or government benefits direct deposit in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise $5 per month.
3. Activated, chip-enabled debit card and opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft and overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about Overdraft Protection (PDF).
4. Available only to GO2bank accountholders with direct deposits totaling at least $100 in the past 30 days. Eligibility criteria applies. Other fees apply.
6. Retail service fee and limits apply. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for details.
7. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF) for details.
8. Fees and limits apply to debit card transfers. See Deposit Account Agreement (PDF).
9. Not available to residents outside of the 50 States and DC.
Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association.
GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
All third-party names and logos are trademarks of their respective owners. These owners are not affiliated with GO2bank and have not sponsored or endorsed GO2bank products or services.
Neither GO2bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A. nor any of their respective affiliates are responsible for the products or services provided by Ingo Money, Q2 Software, Plaid, or any eGift Card merchants. Partner terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
©2021 GO2bank. GO2bank is a trademark of Green Dot Corporation. All rights reserved.
How to Transfer from PayPal to a Walmart Card
iSpencer Platt/Getty Images News/Getty Images
The Walmart MoneyCard does not function the way a normal credit card does. Though it has the Visa or a MasterCard logo, it does not extend a line of credit. The money on the card is prepaid – you load the funds yourself using an approved method. One of these approved methods is PayPal. To transfer from a PayPal to a Walmart card, you must first add the card to your PayPal account. Because it is a debit card – not credit – add the Walmart card as a bank account.
Retrieve MoneyCard Account Information
To link your Walmart MoneyCard with your PayPal account you must first retrieve the MoneyCard account information. This can be done by logging into Walmart’s MoneyCard website and following the process to make a bank transfer reload. Note the issuing bank name, ABA routing number and your personal ACH number. These will all be required for linking your Walmart MoneyCard account to your PayPal account.
Adding the Walmart MoneyCard
Your Walmart MoneyCard account can be linked with your PayPal account by logging into PayPal and adding your bank. PayPal requires that you input the ACH number and routing number for your bank to link the accounts. Your MoneyCard account is considered a checking account as it is a prepaid debit car so you will need to select the checking account option on PayPal. Click the “Link Bank” button to link your bank. PayPal will make two small deposits to your MoneyCard account within 2-3 days which you will need to input on PayPal to confirm the bank account. Once this is done, the PayPal account and Walmart MoneyCard are fully linked.
Transfer from PayPal
Once your PayPal and MoneyCard accounts are linked you can begin transferring money between them. You can log into PayPal and transfer your PayPal balance to your Walmart MoneyCard by clicking the “Withdraw” button and selecting your MoneyCard bank account. PayPal will transfer the money to your account within 2-3 business days typically, although it may take longer if your transfer is made around the same time as a holiday.
Those who transfer money from PayPal to MoneyCard and want to use the money sooner than 2-3 days can pay an additional fee to have the money available on the same day.
Easily manage & access your money.
New Walmart MoneyCard accounts now get:
Get your pay up to 2 days early with direct deposit. ¹
Earn cash back. 3% on Walmart.com, 2% at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year. ²
Share the love. Order an account for free for up to 4 additional approved family members ages 13+. ³
Get up to $200 overdraft protection with opt-in & eligible direct deposit. ⁴
No monthly fee with qualifying direct deposit of $500+. Otherwise, $5.94 per reload walmart money card with bank account. ⁵
Earn 2% annual interest (APY) on savings on up to $1,000 balance in your savings account. ⁶
Lock protection in the app. Misplaced card? Press LOCK to prevent purchases. Press UNLOCK to restore it instantly. ⁷
Use it for purchases everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
NO minimum balance or credit check to get a card today.
EASY WAYS TO MAKE DEPOSITS:
Direct Deposit your pay or government benefits.
Add money to your card from your existing bank account.
Free cash reloads with app at Walmart stores nationwide.
Deposit checks using your smartphone
Questions about your Walmart MoneyCard?
Log in to walmartmoneycard.com & email us, or call us at the number on the back of your card.
Must be 18 or older to purchase a Walmart MoneyCard. Activation requires online access and identity verification (including SSN) to open an account. Mobile or email verification and mobile app are required to access all features. See account agreements for fees, terms and conditions at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/legal-info
1. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
2. Subject to eligibility. Redeem reload walmart money card with bank account upon each anniversary of opening an account, using our website or app. Cash Back is credited to card balance at end of Reward Year and is subject to successful activation and to other eligibility requirements. Redeem reward using our website or app. Reload walmart money card with bank account cardholder agreement for details. Grocery delivery and pickup purchases made on Walmart.com or the Walmart App earn 1%.
3. Activated, personalized card required. Other fees apply to the additional account.
4. Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the fee. We require immediate payment of each overdraft & overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about overdraft protection at WalmartMoneyCard.com
5. Monthly fee waived when you receive direct deposits of payroll or government benefits totaling at least $500 in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise, $5.94 per month. First monthly fee occurs upon first use, the day after card activation or 90 days after card purchase, whichever is earlier.
6. 2% Interest is paid on each enrollment anniversary based on average daily balance of the prior 365 days, up to a maximum balance of $1,000, if the account is in good standing & has a positive balance. 2% Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time before or after account is opened. Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of 3/27/20.
7. Monthly fees will continue on locked cards. Learn more in the Walmart MoneyCard app.
ATM access only available on personalized cards. Other fees may apply. Visit walmartmoneycard.com for more info.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/content/dam/walmart-moneycard/legal/privacy-site-terms/Privacy%20Policy.pdf
Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Inc. and Visa U.S.A., Inc.